Climb the highest mountain of Africa.... Take the Kili Trek Challenge!!!
Mount Kilimanjaro Also know as the Mountain of Light and hope is hoping to see you this October!!!
The perfect adventurous getaway...situated in Tanzania is one of the most famous trek spots around the world.
You will be trekking the highest mountain in Africa : Kilimanjaro , which rises to 5,895 m. This is the Machame Route , Lemosho , Marangu and Rongai we leave to conquer , at our own pace , accompanied by guides , cooks and professional porters . Between cultivable, rainforest, savannah , desert and ice area , we have plenty of time to discover a region where the majesty of nature competes with the mystical atmosphere of the place . A unique and memorable trip for climbers warned , supervised by my team, very attentive to your safety and well-being.
Join Us to find out more about the beauty of this place!!
Altitude: 5,895 M.
Temperature: 14.67 DegreeC in winter, 33 Degree C in Summer
Season: October to March
Difficulty Level: Moderate
Trek Route: Marangu Route
Trek Duration: 4 Nights & 5 Days
For more Get in touch with us at email@example.com / 7568903231
Price $ 1,000/-
Special Note Route below is an attempt to give the best to our fellow travellers, we might have to take calls on the way basis the conditions / permissions & plan may change.
After the welcome, transfer to the hotel a get the lecture of the Mountain by main guide, the preparation continues for arrange the equipments of mountain. Accommodation is half board.
Day1: Marangu gate (1800m) ------Mandara hut (2700m)
After breakfast and park in everything , depart to marangu gate After getting the permit for entrance and meet the team ( guides, cook and porters), and to weigh the luggage , the walking begins with 4h30 to 5h to mandara .The zone is forest .. Night in the hut with full board.
Day2: Mandara hut ------Horombo hut (3720m)
After breakfast and park in everything, depart to horombo hut. The zone is savannah and plan. If it is clear, the view wonder full as the kibo, mount meru, Mawenzi Mountain-------The walking takes 4h to4h30 with the hot lunch at camp. Night in the hut with full board.
Day3: Horombo hut-------Kibo hut (4702m)
After breakfast and park in everything, depart to kibo hut, the zone is savannah and desert. If it is clear, the view wonder full as the kibo, mount meru, Mawenzi Mountain-------The walking takes 4h to4h30 with the hot lunch at camp. Night in the hut with full board.
Day4: Kibo hut-----Uhuru (Kibo) 5895m------Horombo hut 3720m
Wake up at midi night for the final reparation and take cup of tea, the biscuit and begin to walk slowly (pole in Swahili). The zone is steep but we climb in zig zag. The waking takes 6---7h to the summit. The view is wonder full, when the sun rises in the morning; you can see Mawenzi Mountain, Usambaa Mountain, mount meru ------. After the summit, go back to camp(3-4h for descent) for a short break and take full breakfast, park in everything , continue to go down ( 4h to Horombo hut).
Day5: Horombo hut -------Marangu gate (1800m)
After breakfast and park in everything, depart to marangu gate where will meet our vehicle for transfer to the hotel and get the certificates for who are reached the summit. The descent takes 4h---5h with full board
1. Kilimanjaro airport to hotel & back.
2. Two nights in hotel before and after Kili trek.
3. Transport to Kili foot and return after trek.
4. All park fees.
5. All camping & hut fees.
6. Rescue fees.
7. Guides/Instructors; Cooks & Porters charges.
8. Camping equipments.
9. Oxygen cylinder.
10. Accommodation during ascent (Morning tea, breakfast, lunch & dinner).
1. Food/Snacks & other things on the way.
2. Any kind of personal expenses or Optional tours/Extra meals ordered.
3. Tips (Compulsory), Insurance, Laundry, Internet services, Phone calls & Chopper Charges etc.
4. Any kind of Drinks.
5. Porter/Ponies services for Clients personal luggage.
6. Any other item not included in the Inclusions.
Personal Kit List:-
1. waterproof rucksack & daypack (optional waterproof cover)
2. Sleeping Bag (comfort temperature down to -10 degrees Celsius)
3. Hiking Boots: This is the most important item on the list. You'll need a comfortable/waterproof pair of hiking boots which offer plenty of support. Make sure they are broken in before you get to Kilimanjaro! Light trainers might also be useful
4. warm heavy weight gloves/mittens
5. wide brimmed hat
6. warm scarf
9. trekking pants and jacket (wind- and waterproof)
10. long sleeved shirts
11. 2 to 3 pairs of shorts
12. several pairs of socks
13. set of thermal underwear (top & bottom)
14. sun protection cream
15. 2 x 2 liters water bottles (camel bags preferably)
16. headlamp(plus spare batteries & bulb)
17. first aid kit and insect repellants
18. toiletry requirements Additional equipment as required
19. walking poles
20. waterproof anorak or raincoat
21. pair of gaiters
22. balaclava (woolen sock that fits over the head with slits for only the eyes and mouth)
23. inflatable sleeping pad/mat (otherwise we provide for free a simple one)
24. pair of light loose fitting cotton trousers
25. warm jersey/sweater (wool)
26. 2 - 3 packets of moist towels.
28. some plastic bags
29. roll mats and insulation pads
30. travel pillow
31. Swiss army knife, stuff to fix the sleeping mat, journal and pen, duck tape
Disclaimer -Nature offers its own challenges from time to time. As Kilimanjaro is a very extremely challenging terrain it is possible to have minor/major changes to the designed plan. It is also possible that traveller will have to incur additional costs owing to the challenges arising out of the ground level challenges.