Across the world if there is a wish list for travellers & a bucket list, KLS (Kinnaur/Lahaul/Spiti) is known to be a top priority. There are more foreigners visiting this region owing to the visual spectacle with cultural & bio diversity this region can offer.
Start Date:– (Batch 1) 4th June 2017
(Batch 2) 13th August 2017
End Date:– (Batch 1) 12 June 2017
(Batch 2) 22nd August 2017
For more Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org / 7568903231
With Own Bike – Rs.22,500/-
With Rental Bike – Rs.35,000/- (Rider Only)
Pillion Cost – Rs.20,000/- (Along with Rider Only)
5% S.T. extra
Special Note – Route below is an attempt to give the best to our fellow travellers, we might have to take calls on the way basis the conditions / permissions & plan may change.
Day 1 – Assemble at Chandigarh Reporting by 10AM.
- Depart for Sangla @ 11 am, Arrive (240Kms 6 Hours)
- Dinner & Overnight Stay at Rampur
Day 2 –
– Start for Rakchham by 7am & leisure travel
– Start to experience the difference in the terrain & culture
– The valleys offer amazing photo opportunity
– We will do a nature walk for acclimatization in the evening
– Retire for the night @ Rakchham(180Kms & 6 Hours travel)
Day 3 –
– Local visit @ Rakchham
– Visit Chitkul the last village on Indo-china border
– Enjoy some of the most scenic spots on the way
– Retire for the day @ Kalpa (Leisure day)
Day 4 –
– Start for Tabo after breakfast
– You will suddenly feel the difference between the terrains that you were in to the desert that starts to welcome you
– Visit Nako village before reaching Tabo, Walk through the Tabo village, Interact with locals
– Retire for the night at Tabo (160 kms & 5 Hours)
Day 5 –
– Visit the local Monastery
– Start for Komic village – Watch the colors & shades of nature in its true form, the terrain with its colors of the land, water showcase a different world in itself
– Retire for the night at Komic(Leisure Travel 50kms)
Day 6 –
– We will move towards the Ki Gompa, One of the celebrated monasteries in the Spiti valley
– Visit Kibber & Retire for the night at Losar
Day 7 –
– Enjoy the scenic ride through Kunzum pass to reach Chandratal which is considered to be the second most sacred lakes in Hindu
mythology after Kailash mansarovar.
– You will witness the Saptarishi hills, Hills carved in the shape of Meditating Saints standing 1000feet tall each.
– Walk around the lake, soak in the atmosphere & the colors
– Retire for the night in Camps near Batal.
Day 8 –
– Wake up early to witness the sunrise & shades of the tal
– Start for Manali through the Rohtang Pass
– Retire at manali
Day 9 –
– Relaxed day at Manali & shopping & Board the night bus for Chandigarh
Day 10 –
– Reach Chandigarh in the morning by 5Am & depart for your respective locations.
1) Accommodation with All veg meals on Twin Sharing
2) Backup / Support Vehicle
3) Trained Mechanic
4) Spare parts pool
1) Any personal expense(s), medical expense(s), Incidental expense(s), Special request(s), All other shopping / cost incurred, Insurance,
Tips, Porters, Phone Calls, Laundry, Mineral Water. Horse, Pony, Monument / Museum / Park Entry Charges. Camera & Video Camera
2) Air Fare /Train Fare
3) Any Kind Of Expenses For Loss / Misplaced / Theft On Personal Belongings.
4) Any Kind Of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered.
5) Cost Incidental To Any Change In The Itinerary- Stay On Account Of Train Cancellation / Ill Health / Road Blocks And / Or Any Factors
6) Any accidents & costs incurred owing damage to vehicle / self
Personal Kit List:-
1 Rucksack, Day pack bag, Sun Cap, Sun Glasses (other than blue color), Full Sleeve Thick Woolen Sweater, Jacket, Wind Cheater or Track Suit, Cold Cream, Sun Screen Lotion, Cotton Thermal Inners, Monkey Cap, Muffler, Hand Gloves, Socks (All woolen), Cotton Socks, Personal Medicine Kit, Waste Pouch
Other Mandatory Instruction:-
1) Medical Certificate – format will be provided post enrolment
2) Declaration & Disclaimer Form – will be provided post enrolment
3) Plastic Bottles are STRICTLY prohibited
4) Recommended bag weight is 7 to 8 Kgs
5) 1 Govt ID Card is mandatory
6) NTC Adventures follows STRICT No Smoking / Alcohol policy
Disclaimer -Nature offers its own challenges from time to time. As Kinnaur Lahaul & Spiti is an extremely challenging terrain it is possible to have minor/major changes to the designed plan. It is also possible that traveller will have to incur additional costs owing to the challenges arising out of the ground level challenges.